Write For Us
At Freelance With Us, we're always looking for new content that can help other freelancers. This site is owned and run by a very small number of freelancers, and it's not always easy for us to keep it updated. We're covered for designers and developers, but we're seriously short on writers.
So, if you would like to write for Freelance With Us, show us what you've got. You can send your submissions in here. We will review them as quickly as possible and aim to get back to you within 2 weeks.
What We're Looking For:
- Tips and advice on freelancing
- Horror stories (genuine bad experiences of freelancing)
- Helpful hints for writers
- Platform/Site reviews (only honest reviews considered)
- Advice on making money for writers/artists/designers/coders
What We're Not Looking For:
- Fiction (short stories, extracts, etc,.)
- Posts advertising your services as a freelancer
- Posts from clients advertising for freelancers
Guidelines For Submitting Content to FreelanceWithUs
As things stand, the site has just been launched and it's very much in its infancy. We're hoping that will change, but until it does, we can't afford to pay you for your articles. We can give you a platform for your writing though and would be happy to link to your freelancing profile. We are very selective about the articles that we publish, and can't guarantee that yours will make it, but if you follow the guidelines below, then you stand every chance:
- Editing: We will edit what we receive, but the less work we need to do, the higher the chance we will publish it.
- No Links/Affiliate Reviews: Please refrain from adding any affiliate links to the articles. These will be removed and the article may be rejected. We're looking for content that will boost the site's SEO value and offer genuine advice, so blatant advertisements and affiliate reviews will be refused.
- Use Block Paragraphs: Avoid using indents and put a space between all paragraphs. This makes the text easier to review and eliminates potential formatting errors.
- Images and Videos: You can include videos and images, but please link to these in the article itself and do not send them to us as attachments.